Registration is now OPEN!
June 22, 2013
Just as much fun with even more friends!
Send in your suggestions for this year's "Tag Line"
BIBF fee is $65 and includes;
- Fully supported bike ride with rest stop snacks
- Lunch at Bill Wagner campground
- B.B.Q. BUFFET at the Shamrock with David Cisco
- Beaver Island Bike Festival t-shirt
- Bike transportation on the ferry* (with the purchase of your ferry passes)
- Live entertainment on Friday & Saturday nights
- Prizes - Trek Cruiser from North Counrty Cycle Sport
- Extra Goodies
Our Weekend Schedule
- Thursday night dinner - Beaver Island Lodge (call the Lodge for reservations 231-448-2396)
- Friday beach party & lunch (T.B.D)
- Friday night registration party at Oak Woods (Laurain Lodge) live music
- Saturday Bike Ride, rest stops & lunch
- Saturday night party at the Shamrock live music
" I'm LUCKY and I know it "
Music by the David Cisco
*2012-Trek Cruiser Giveaway from NCCS
Boyne City - & - Petoskey
(231) 582-4632 (231) 487-1999
LUCKY socks - $10.
Win a NEW Trek Cruiser, Lucky Jack & Beaver-ettes!
Sponsored by North Country Cycle Sport in Boyne City (231) 582-4632 & Petoskey (231) 487-1999.
Check out my new Google map in the Info tab
- Thursday night "Friends of BIBF" dinner at the Beaver Island Lodge (231) 448-2396
- Friday afternoon beach party then registration party at the Oak Woods Condominiums BYOB (formerly Laurain Lodge)
- Saturday annual Bike Festival/Poker Run and festival party at the Shamrock Resturant & Pub
The Beaver Island Bike Festival is your chance to experience the unique unspoiled beauty of Lake Michigan’s most remote island in a fun festival atmosphere. Bikers will ride at their own pace and enjoy incredible scenery, island monuments, historic sites, a beach picnic lunch, a B-B-Q after party and all the friendly hospitality Beaver Islands residents are famous for. Come join us in June for Beaver Islands new start to the summer.