June 21, 2014
Just as much fun with even more friends!
"Eat More Exercise Less Bike The Beaver"
Previous tag lines (printed on back of t-shirt)
- "You don't have to ride fast to get LUCKY on Beaver Island"
- "Are you LUCKY enough to ride the Beaver"
- "I'm LUCKY and I know it."
- "Come for the ride, stay for the Beaver"
BIBF fee is $65 and includes;
- Fully supported bike ride with rest stop snacks
- Lunch at Bill Wagner campground
- B.B.Q. BUFFET at the Shamrock with David Cisco
- Beaver Island Bike Festival t-shirt
- Bike transportation on the ferry* (with the purchase of your ferry passes)
- Live entertainment on Friday & Saturday nights
Our Weekend Schedule
- Thursday night dinner - Beaver Island Lodge (call the Lodge for reservations 231-448-2396)
- Friday beach party & BYO-lunch Donegal Bay
- Friday night registration party at Oak Woods (Laurain Lodge) live music
- Saturday Bike Ride, rest stops & lunch
- Saturday night party at the Shamrock live music
We have a slight change in the route. Instead of the Kuebler Trail we will be going all the way down Allen's Lakeview Road to Buddy's Trail then East on Eagle Hill Road and South on Barney's Lake Road, West on Sloptown Road and South on Donnell Mor's Lane where we are back on the original route. We will have new signs to guide you.
" Come for the ride...
Stay for the Beaver "
Music by the David Cisco
LUCKY socks - $10.
Lucky Jack & Beaver-ettes!
North Country Cycle Sport
Boyne City (231) 582-4632 & Petoskey (231) 487-1999.
The Beaver Island Bike Festival is your chance to experience the unique unspoiled beauty of Lake Michigan’s most remote island in a fun festival atmosphere. Bikers will ride at their own pace and enjoy incredible scenery, island monuments, historic sites, a beach picnic lunch, a B-B-Q after party and all the friendly hospitality Beaver Islands residents are famous for. Come join us in June for Beaver Islands new start to the summer.