Just as much fun with even more friends!
Give me suggestions for this year's shirt ...
1) "Life is Better on the Beaver!"
Previous tag lines (printed on back of t-shirt)
- "You don't have to ride fast to get LUCKY on Beaver Island"
- "Are you LUCKY enough to ride the Beaver"
- "I'm LUCKY and I know it."
- "Come for the ride, stay for the Beaver"
BIBF fee is $65 and includes;
- Fully supported bike ride with rest stop snacks
- Lunch at Bill Wagner campground
- B.B.Q. BUFFET at the Shamrock with David Cisco
- Beaver Island Bike Festival t-shirt
- Bike transportation on the ferry* (with the purchase of your ferry passes)
- Live entertainment on Friday & Saturday nights
Our Weekend Schedule
- Thursday night dinner - Beaver Island Lodge (call the Lodge for reservations 231-448-2396)
- Friday night registration party at Oak Woods (Laurain Lodge) live music
- Saturday Bike Ride, rest stops & lunch
- Saturday night party at the Shamrock live music
" Come for the ride...
Stay for the Beaver "
Music by the David Cisco
LUCKY socks - $10.
Lucky Jack & Beaver-ettes!
The Beaver Island Bike Festival is your chance to experience the unique unspoiled beauty of Lake Michigan’s most remote island in a fun festival atmosphere. Bikers will ride at their own pace and enjoy incredible scenery, island monuments, historic sites, a beach picnic lunch, a B-B-Q after party and all the friendly hospitality Beaver Islands residents are famous for. Come join us in June for Beaver Islands new start to the summer.