$65 early registration fee until the end of April
$75 registration fee in May and June
Just as much fun with even more friends!
Give me suggestions for this year's shirt ...
1) "Life is Better on the Beaver!"
Previous tag lines (printed on back of t-shirt)
- "You don't have to ride fast to get LUCKY on Beaver Island"
- "Are you LUCKY enough to ride the Beaver"
- "I'm LUCKY and I know it."
- "Come for the ride, stay for the Beaver"
BIBF fun includes:
- Fully supported bike ride with rest stop snacks
- Lunch at Bill Wagner campground
- B.B.Q. BUFFET at the Shamrock with David Cisco
- Beaver Island Bike Festival t-shirt
- Bike transportation on the ferry* (with the purchase of your ferry passes)
- Live entertainment on Friday & Saturday nights
Our Weekend Schedule
- Thursday night dinner - Beaver Island Lodge (call the Lodge for reservations 231-448-2396)
- Friday night registration party at Oak Woods (Laurain Lodge) live music
- Saturday Bike Ride, rest stops & lunch
- Saturday night party at the Shamrock live music
" Come for the ride...
Stay for the Beaver "
Music by the David Cisco
LUCKY socks - $10.
Lucky Jack & Beaver-ettes!
The Beaver Island Bike Festival is your chance to experience the unique unspoiled beauty of Lake Michigan’s most remote island in a fun festival atmosphere. Bikers will ride at their own pace and enjoy incredible scenery, island monuments, historic sites, a beach picnic lunch, a B-B-Q after party and all the friendly hospitality Beaver Islands residents are famous for. Come join us in June for Beaver Islands new start to the summer.